Friday, June 13, 2008

Good Morning!

Everyone knows we have two cats: Frodo and Sam. I just want all of you to know what it is like for me to get ready in the mornings. As you can see..........Sam loves to drink out of the sink (that or he got into John's beer last night). It makes it a little difficult to put makeup on or curl my hair with his 'big' butt hanging off the sink.

It doesn't seem to bother him one bit. However, once he has quenched his thirst, it is time to play. Now, remember he is still in the bathroom....... and what do cats love to play with in the bathroom? That's right the toilet paper!!

Welcome to my world!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have 2 cats? What about Pippin?! You say you never have anything to put on here but that would be a great little announcement. :)

John and Gina said...

Everyone knows about Pippin...okay I might have a pic or two.