Sunday, February 15, 2009

Tag I'm it....finally; at last; eventually; after considerable delay.

I knew this day would come, it just hurts to be the last one picked. But, life goes on, so here are MY six things that make me happy:

1. My family: Ya gotta love 'em!!


2. My granddaughters: I know they are my family, but they are in a class of their own.

3. My cats:

4. My Wine: I love at the end of the day, it's quiet, my favorite show is on and someone brings me a nice glass of wine!! Thanks honey!!

5. Moving funiture: It's wierd, I know, but it's relaxing for me and it makes ME happy!

6. Going for a drive: A drive in the mountains with my best friend!


If John had a blog, I would tag him....hint, hint.

2 comments:

ShasB said...

Hey cool, I like how you did yours with pics!

Justi said...

Man you guys are speedy! It took me forever to come up with my 6 things. Looks like you all posted on the same thing