Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Blizzard of the Month

So, John and I were watching TV last night after dinner when a Dairy Queen commercial came on:

Brownie Batter Blizzard® - it's the Blizzard® of the Month!

Double-chocolate brownie batter blended with real fudge brownie pieces and creamy vanilla soft serve




Now usually ice cream would not be my first pick for a snack, but man oh man did that ad work on me and I was still full from dinner!

Here is the dilemma, John and I are on this new 'diet' or 'life style change' and DQ blizzards are not on the menu. But it looked soooo good! So we compromised, we walked to DQ. It started raining a little on our way there, but we had our umbrellas.

And yes, it was totally worth the walk and the rain!!

4 comments:

Julie said...

Was it the commercial where the kids DVR'ed the commercial on TV so everytime their mom walked in they played it? That was funny, it is even funnier it worked on you! Remember a few years ago when you and I got a Blizzard and went cruisin in the jeep with the top down? It was that same Brownie Blizzard!

John and Gina said...

That's the one!!

Justi said...

That is my favorite Blizzard of all time! Good decision.

ShasB said...

Never had it, maybe it's time to try! Although, the DQ here is farther away to walk to than in Burley!