Friday, September 4, 2009

September already!

It seems that summer has flown by so fast, it's already September! The girls were here quite often this summer and it has been a lot of fun! Rosanna and Layla would spent a couple of nights a week with us.

Layla is always laughing or talking!







Rosanna's string cheese smile!









While Lyndsey and Marc's house was being rebuild this summer, Lyndsey, Ally, and Jerrica spent a lot of time here also.

Little Miss Jerrica!








Ally and her olives!!









And some of the time........they were ALL here!


Now with Ally and Rosanna back in school, my house is a little more quiet, there are not toys strewn about or crumbs under the table, and you know what? I miss it! Okay, let's be real, I miss the girls!! So now John and I and the cats enjoy quiet evenings outside until it gets too cold!! It has been a fun summer!

2 comments:

ShasB said...

I love the new layout! Those pictures of the girls are so cute, I think each one looks just like their own personality!

Anonymous said...

Nice picture of the sunset! You're blog is looking so fabulous. Hope you have fun and Grandma and Julie's tonight. :)