Friday, February 5, 2010

I think it's time for an update!



Shastina, Lyndsey, the girls and I went to the pumpkin patch in October. We all had a blast!



(What? I told you we needed an update!)


November was Thanksgiving at The Weedops...































Then Christmas...what can I say, we love our cats!

Click to play this Smilebox greeting:

January has come and gone leaving snow, rain, and a muddy mess in it's path. It is now February and I am sooo looking forward to spring. Hopefully it won't take me another 5 months to update again....but I'm not making any promises!

4 comments:

ShasB said...

Love it! You should update more often! Ok, I can't talk...

Justi said...

Nice! I really like your background too. The cat pics wouldn't load though

Anonymous said...

lol Is the Man-Man thing why you wanted me to check your blog update so bad??? Pretty funny but no no, he's still very much a part of the Weedop family. ;)

BTW, that's a mighty fine lookin' turkey. =P

John and Gina said...

Shastina-waiting for an update.
Justine-sorry about the pics not loading, I checked the link to be sure it would work, don't know what happened.
Lyndsey-No, that's not why I wanted you to read the blog. By the way, I sent you that ecard at Christmas, did you not see it then?